Tuesday, May 1, 2007

a moment




Whilst I have a moment, I will post a yo. This office is a nexus of chaos. Any time I come to my desk/cube, there is madness all around. That is, there is madness of personalities. I am amazed people can function in life so strung up and uptight. Uh, that's all I have to say about that, except that I enjoy the weirdness on some level. It's a matter of personal development that I am concerned with growing. I figure this is sanctification by fire of sorts, working to stay calm in the midst of tension. Though, it's not really that serious.

We moved into our new place fully now, and Sarah and the cats love it. It's nice to be able to walk through a room to get somewhere instead of walking around the room to get somewhere. See photos for more pleasure. Early morning front porch with coffee. Beautiful.

I am headed out to Long Beach CA for a trade show and coffee freak gathering. I hope to meet some new folks and reconnect with some others. Sarah is heading to Minnesota with her truck and her beautiful growing belly to hang with her parents for a few days.

We shall tell you all how it went. Much love, grk

3 comments:

TJ and Gail said...

CALIFORNIA!!!!!!! Stop, that's the wrong direction. Head East young man, head East.

Brad said...

Agreed. What is your problem?!

grk said...

dear friends, that sounds real good. do you know of a house that we could live in? We really need cool neighbors and a church grounded in scripture.

Show me those and we'll talk about it. Heh!