Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday

Greetings all, I am fresh or not so, back to KC from MN. I went to a coffee workshop to make the Parisi Coffee face more known by serving in the little freaky coffee community.

With that, I hung out with Kent & Lee and some extendofamily in a going away party for Grandpa Paul. The location of the party was a flashback of sorts. Paul's landlord threw the party in his garage; complete with 50 or so neon beer signs. Good and weird times in Hastings, MN.

Sarah hung with her belly, the cats and the dog. Owen, our fluffy cat, is the alpha creature of the house. Since he's a cat, he trumps the pack mentality including Sarah and I. Anyway, Winston gets beat up regularly due to his advances towards Owen. He freaks out when he sees him. So, upon seeing him Winston ran upstairs. When Sarah found him after he did not respond to her call, he was standing on our bed where Owen was. He looked Sarah in the eye, and promptly peed on the bed. I have to give Sarah credit with her patience. Winston would have probably flown down the stairs, had I found him. Or perhaps he would have learned what drywall tastes like. I am uncertain. However, I told him today, "recess is over. School's in session..." We have tried to give him some room to enjoy being a part of the family. He can't handle the freedom. It's time. Peeing on beds? Daddy no likey.

Congratulations to Joodi on a successful and swift delivery of her ten pounder!

Final update: Sarah is one centimeter dialated and 80% effaced! Homan!!! Let's do this thing.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Oooh! So exciting! Keep me posted on the progress of baby!

Brad said...

Sweet! Can't wait! Keep us updated!