Monday, March 19, 2007

Fog Monday


Today is one of those foggy days. You know the days when you feel your chest is impacted with cotton balls. You feel good enough, but slow as if you are perpetually waking from a deep sleep.

I am trying to catch up with work today. There are constant meteors flying through the rafters here at work. I dodge some and take a few. Only on my extremities do I feel the burn. My core is cool and calm these days. There's just not enough hours in the day as they say. So it ends up burning a little...

Thanks to the Hills for putting a photo on my flickr page. Darn near made me weep. Them's good people. They are like perpetual springtime. Yep, there's the birds nesting in Gail's hair and TJ is molting and moving towards mating ritual with the rest of the bucks. There is often a distinct scent of methane near the forest of Cash Drive. Experts assume it is associated with decomposing leaves heating with the weather. We know better don't we?

Much love to the Hill people of NC. Here's a photo to brighten the day. It was a moment of spectacular light.

No comments: