Thursday, August 16, 2007

in addition

This one fella was sitting next to me last night with a long white beard and pony tail to match, commenting on various aspects of life.

He vowed never again to cut his beard or his hair.

He traveled in 19 National Parks picking up trash back in the 50's.

He is less expensive than the Iraq War.

He wrote a little plea on paper to me and God and to the american people in hopes that we have a benevolent God, and otherwise we have a lot of making up to do for how we trashed the earth(fair enough).

He cracked off a soundtrack quality fart as he was getting up to leave.

All I saw was his faded overalled old man slightly round or anti butt butt in my face as he gassed a lovely melody. Sarah and I were equally impressed. Bravo to you, Sr. Farting Man.

No comments: