Tuesday, August 7, 2007

richy

So, yesterday, I was walking Winston in the morning, and in my american haughtiness, I was like, "man, why do these dudes root through the recycling and the trash every week?" Then I thought, "well, at least they are using what we consider trash. I could take a lesson from that." Either way, it's somewhat disconcerting in our american haughtiness to see one rooting through the trash. I guess it reminds us of the ugly truth that lives in need outside our happy wealthy lives. Anyway, long story short: last night when walking winston, I picked up a sweet piece of wood from an old entertainment center sitting by the side of the street. I got me a fine pedal board now. Ahh, sweet irony...

2 comments:

Bettis Family said...

Sure sounds like you walk Winston a lot....

grk said...

We sure do. He's wound up like a something or other. Sure to miss you Baltimore folk. Michelle and the Iron Man, and the Iron Dog.