Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday's ramble


So, wednesday's here and we woke up this morning. That's a good thing. The best part of my morning was changing an explosive diaper on pela. That's a true statement. My day has been fine, but being near those girls at my house is where I want to be. If I am not there, I would like to be doing something worthwhile. And I am almost doing something worthwhile. I am posting a ramble. In addition to this, I have ingested my first caramel-rosemary latte. I will post a photo of it later, but it was not bad. The beverage had thick foamed milk, a couple shots of espresso with caramel which usually spreads to a far too long linger. In this case, the rosemary sealed the sweetness of the caramel with a decidedly subtle and balanced rosemary flavor. That's all, here's the latest p e l a photo. More to follow.

No comments: