Wednesday, April 18, 2007

huh?


So, half price tapas and a glass of sangria in the spring sunlight makes one feel more alive than in past moments of an otherwise florescent day. SLK & I had good experiences in our respective restaurant bathrooms. Sarah enjoyed the way her night vision kicked in, and I had the feeling I get in a dingy bathroom in Chicago or Central America. The feeling is kind of a nostalgic, euphoric, springtime feeling. I want to walk out of whatever hole I have been in and spend some time wherever I might find myself. Inevitably, I have to go to a hotel bed or keep moving down the road. This time, I meet up with my wife in the hallway and walk into our own euphoric spring.

Swift Update: The morning was delightful hanging with Sarah and coffee and eggs. Work was chaotic as usual, however, there was a fresh level of mellow in the building. Let us nurture that, no? I have been taking moments on top of the building lately. It has a good view of downtown kcmo. The view offers a glimpse into the bustle of the little hispanic community underneath. I can then dump my cooled cup of coffee down four stories to the ground. Ah, freedom...

xo

No comments: