Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Two down prior to death


Monday, Sarah and I celebrated being married for two years straight. We found a window of time between shifts of madness at Parisi. Night shifts mixed with day shifts have left me feeling gelatinous. Sarah and I figure we appreciate each other enough every day to not need to designate an event once a year. We will, however, use the day as an excuse for sharing some fine grub together.

We are trying to take a photo of the two of us and separate profile portraits every year. That way we can eventually watch our annual aesthetic development.

much love to you all

1 comment:

Al Anine said...

Not that I am homosexual or that there is anything wrong with homosexuals or that not that I couldn't in a manly way have nonhomosexual semihomosexual feelings. But who is that good looking fella and what happened to Sarah's husband?