Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July in KCMO

Wow. That's about what I can verbalize from my vantage point this evening. I saw no less than 30 fireworks displays from the Parisi Coffee rooftop. The explosions continue as I type. I would say 15 of the 30 fireworks were coming from residential areas. Two blocks away, some amazing work was being done.

Anyway, amidst this night and a couple Fat Tires, my decision has been made to stay in KC to get things started and figured out. Quality coffee dealings, from people to product to people again is the focus. There is a world or more challenge in that statement, but there is much good that can be done at the same time.

I hope you are all celebrating the progress you have made to growing independent from the culture being spoon fed via media from every direction. Root to reality as best you can. Then blow some crap up.

Happy independence day.

No comments: