Saturday, September 20, 2008

cappawha?

I was present at the Kansas Intl Film Festival today.  We had a couple of Kansas City's finest baristas pulling shots and cappuccinos.  I talked to some folks who came to see the Perfect Cappuccino film.  It was fun to talk to folks who just learned something new.  A fellow coffee freak who was featured in the film was there.  He's a nice guy, and it was good to talk coffee with him.  No pretense, just love.  

When I arrived, I found this sign taped to the bar.  I promptly took it down, but I did take a moment to savor the ignorance in all its glory.  Dee.  

3 comments:

Percussivity said...

Hey man... 49,100 websites can't be wrong!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cappacino

SQLFunkateer said...

I think the sign referred to a political movement campaigning for the release and pardon of convicted Folgers drinker Enzo Cappacino. I can readily understand the confusion!

miss b said...

dee.